Proseed Consulting – Rural Business Expertise
Proseed Consulting Limited offer independent, pragmatic rural development and management expertise to industry, government agencies and non-governmental organisations.
We focus our expertise in three sectors:
- Farming and the farm supply chain
- Rural tourism and leisure
- Local and regional food
Rural Business key services:
- Strategic business reviews with identification of performance improvement opportunities and new development prospects
- Feasibility studies, market research, investment appraisal and preparation of business plans
- Budgeting, cash flow forecasting and monitoring
- Securing of grant aid, and raising other sources of finance
- Rural tourism and food product development from concept stage to implementation
- Business restructuring, expansion and exit planning
- Fostering collaboration, joint venturing and networking within industry
- In hand arable farm management
Government and NGO projects & services:
- Industry sector review studies
- New product development research and preparation of business guidance materials
- Strategic business plans and action plans for agencies and departments
- Assistance with policy development including research to support development of Local Development Frameworks
- Supply and quality audits
- Workshops and training sessions for industry
Our clients include Tourism South East, Government Office, SEEDA, Business Links, Momenta, County Councils and local authorities in addition to a significant private client base of farmers, landowners, rural tourism businesses, food producers and retailers.
We are based in Buckinghamshire and undertake work throughout the UK.